Thursday, November 5, 2020

Opuscula

Have we reached
The end of the
Great Experiment?

I am almost 77 years old.

I have been paying attention to presidential elections since Truman-Eisenhower.

I have NEVER seen any election so rife with fraud and criminal interference as Election 2020. Even if only HALF the charges are true, that is shameful.

I have NEVER seen people attack any candidate as they attacked Trump. Not agreeing with his policies, considering his tweets and language unpresidential -- no problem. But the name calling: nazi, indeed!

Maybe the fraud and destruction of ballots would have made no difference.

We never will know.

I worry that America has lost its sense of decency; surrendered to the extremists.

This bodes ill for the nation.

Is the Great Experiment over?

* Biden will be removed from office one way or the other before his first years as president is completed.

No comments: