Sunday, May 30, 2021

Opuscula

DUMBocrats
Really ARE
Dumb

TODAY'S EMAIL IN-BOX contained an appeal to help fund “Team Haley.”

“Team Haley”’s candidate, Dumbocrat Haley Stevens, is running in Michigan’s 11th Congressional District.

Why not toss in a few bucks?

 

BY THE NUMBERS:

1. My voter registration is in south Florida.

2. I am a registered Republican.

3. I am an intelligent human being currently living outside the U.S. (making me ineligible to vote for ANY local candidate).

Not the first time.

Before I received the begging email from the Haley campaign, I received several emails from Ohio hopefuls.

Dembocrats both.

To the best of my recollection, I have never even spent a night in a motel in either Michigan or Ohio.

I am a native Hoosier who moved to south Florida at age 10 — 68 years ago.

While I often vote a split ticket, I always have been a registered Republican. I can’t say I always am happy with the GOP candidates, but call it laziness, I never changed affiliations.

Perhaps because I share a name of a former U.S. senator, presidential hopeful, twice astronaut, and Marine colonel (I was Air force enlisted) perhaps I could forgive the Dumbocrat’s inability to put two-and-two together when hunting for voters or their money.

Action News Investigation (https://tinyurl.com/7tj49a4z)

No cost voter rolls

Most Dumbocrats find it easier to write down names from headstones than to actually solicit funds. Chicago and Tammany Hall are justly famous for these shenanigans.

Both infamous Dumbocrat hot spots also are famous for buying votes. (There are those who contend that fraudulent ballots put Biden/Harris-Emhoff inn the White House.)

I would not want to be associated with a party that seems not to care a fig for the U.S. Constitution when it is convenient and that supports insurrection (e.g., Black Lies Matter).

LA Times (https://tinyurl.com/yt9b5472)

Pitting Americans against Americans

It is, in my opinion, largely, albeit not solely, the Dumbocrats have brought Americans close to another civil war. Civility is a thing of the past — just listen to “The Squad” attack anyone who dares hold a different position.

“Listen” is the key word.

Today, no one listens to what others have to say. If your opinion is different than my opinion, I won’t hear yours and I will denigrate it even if I'm not certain what it is.


PLAGIARISM is the act of appropriating the literary composition of another, or parts or passages of his writings, or the ideas or language of the same, and passing them off as the product of one’s own mind.

Truth is an absolute defense to defamation. Defamation is a false statement of fact. If the statement was accurate, then by definition it wasn’t defamatory.

Web sites (URLs) beginning https://tinyurl.com/ are generated by the free Tiny URL utility and reduce lengthy URLs to manageable size.

 

Comment on DUMBocratsd

No comments: